Follows the life and love of Colonel Jack O'Neill and Major Samantha Carter.

Songbook Series 1: Friends and Lovers
(PG) Sam and Jack go to Minnesota. Spoilers for 'Nemesis'.

Songbook Series 2: Love Will Always Win
(PG) How will everyone react to Sam and Jacks new found relationship? Spoilers for 'Nemesis'.

Songbook Series 3: Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You
(M) Sam tries to make sense of Jolinar's memories. Spoilers for 'In the Line of Duty', 'Jolinar's Memories/The Devil You Know', 'Tokra 1&2', 'Fair Game', 'A Hundred Days'.

Songbook Series 4: Baby Please Don't Go
(PG- minor language) A night spent on base and an answering machine message could mean the end of Sam and Jack's relationship. Spoilers for 'Cold Lazerus'.

Songbook Series 5: How Do I Live
(PG) Sam is caught in a blizzard and Jack is helpless to do anything. Spoilers for 'Solitudes'.

Songbook Series 6: I Swear
(PG) After almost losing Sam in the blizzard, Jack feels the need to take their relationship to that huge next step.

Songbook Series 7: All the Way

(PG) Sam and Jack's first day as an engaged couple. Spoilers for 'The First Commandment'.

Songbook Series 8: When Something Is Wrong With My Baby
(PG) Jack's parents come to visit, but things don't quite go as smoothly as everyone hoped.

Songbook Series 9: Let's Make Sure We Kiss Goodbye
(PG) A girl's day out ends with Sam fighting for her life.

Songbook Series 10: You're My Angel
(PG) Both Sam and Jack have a little bit of healing to do.. Spoilers for 'Cold Lazerus'; small one for 'The Devil You Know'.

Songbook Series 11: If I Should Fall Behind
(PG) Sam, Jack and Jacob go to Mark's for his daughter's christening. Spoilers for 'Seth', 'Jolinar's Memories', 'The Devil You Know', 'Urgo'

Songbook Series 12: Man! I Feel Like A Woman!
(PG13- mild sexual references) The girl's celebrate Sam's bachelorette party.

Songbook Series 13: Boys Will Be Boys
(PG) Just how did Jack end up handcuffed to a street lamp? Spoilers for 'The Enemy Within'.

Songbook Series 14: Love Is A Gift
(PG) The day that everyone's been waiting for.

Songbook Series 15: Touch Of Paradise
(PG) Sam and Jack head Down Under for their honeymoon.

Songbook Series 16: Can't Fight The Moonlight
(PG) It's back to business for SG-1, but what's wrong with Jack?

Songbook Series 17: Where Are You Tonight
(PG13: Adult themes) SG-1 encounter a new Goa’uld.

Songbook Series 18: I'll Be There For You
(PG) The birth of Jocelyn's baby brings forth Sam's desires for a child.

Songbook Series 19: To Get Me To You
(PG - some language) SG-1 encounter a ghost from the past. Spoilers for 'The First Commandment'

Songbook Series 20: This I Promise To You
(PG) Sam's sick. Is it just a virus like she's been saying? Or is it something else?

Songbook Series 21: If My Heart Had Wings
(PG) Sam learns what it's like to be a military wife.

Songbook Series 22: Somebody Must Be Praying For Me
(PG) Sam's promise of a boring pregnancy is broken.

Songbook Series 23: Hold Me In Your Arms
(PG) Preparations are made for the arrival of baby O’Neill. Spoilers for ‘Singularity’

Songbook Series 24: The Day
(PG) It's showtime!

Songbook Series 25: Everytime You Cry
(PG) Sam is struggling with her transition to motherhood. Spoilers for ‘Fair Game’

Series 26: Leaning On What Love Can Do
(PG13) How is Sam coping and just what's wrong with Adam?

Songbook Series 27: If Tomorrow Never Comes
(PG13: character death) Tragedy strikes the SGC. Small spoiler for 'Prodigy'

Songbook Series 28: No Greater Love
(PG) A continuation from 'If Tomorrow Never Comes'. Spoilers for 'The Nox'

Songbook Series 29: I Am Blessed
(PG) The final chapter in the Songbook Series. Tiny spoilers for 'CotG' and 'Fair Game'

Return to Fic Page

Disclaimer:The TV series Stargate SG1 and the images on this page are the property of MGM, World Gekko Corporation and Double Secret Productions. These fan fiction pieces were created for entertainment not monetary purposes. Previously unrecognized characters and places, and the stories, are copyrighted to the author. No infringement on copyrights or trademarks was intended.