Fantasies

SPOILERS: Folly

RATING: NC-17 (graphic sex)

CATEGORY: Olivia/Elliot relationship, smut, minor angst, post-ep.

SUMMARY: Fantasies can be dangerous but irresistible things sometimes. Post-ep for �Folly�.

DISCLAIMER: The TV series Law & Order: SVU are the property of NBC and Wolf Films. This fan fiction piece was created for entertainment not monetary purposes. Previously unrecognized characters and places, and the story, are copyrighted to the author. No infringement on copyrights or trademarks was intended.

AUTHORS NOTES: A huge thanks to Allison and Becci for taking the time to beta this story. All mistakes are mine.

FEEDBACK: Yes Please! I�d love to know what you think, but no flames please.

~~o0o~~

The SVU team were standing in the office, discussing their latest case. They had just processed the culprits, a woman and her husband who had been hiring male escorts in order to fulfill their fantasy. It wasn't that fact that had got the SVU team involved though, it was the fact that the fantasy involved the husband bashing these men in order to play the knight in shining armor, saving his damsel from her would-be rapist. "It's scary to think that someone could get off on bashing a person's skull in," Elliot said as he walked to his desk. He could still see the look on the wife's face when she realized he wouldn't protect her. He couldn't help but wonder if there were more than a few screws loose. It was a shame that her husband was going to be the one doing all the time when it was her that had orchestrated the whole thing. "Oh, come on. They were playing out a fantasy. Fantasies can be pretty overpowering sometimes," Much pointed out. "You can't tell me that you don't have any fantasies."

"Of course I do," Elliot replied.

"And you've never thought of playing them out?"

"No," Elliot insisted, surreptitiously looking to Olivia. "I'm married." Munch raised an eyebrow but didn't comment. "Well, I'm outa here. See you all tomorrow." Fin followed close behind, leaving Olivia and Elliot standing by themselves.

"So," Elliot began, stepping closer. "Have you ever thought about playing out any of your fantasies?"

Olivia shrugged. "Like you said, you're married." It was out before she'd even thought about it, the mortification clear on her flushed face. "I'll ah... see you later," she stammered, before fleeing. Elliot could only stare after her, dumbfounded. Did that mean her fantasy involved him? The thought both titillated and worried him. They were partners after all and he was a married man. But he'd be lying if he said he'd never fantasized about Olivia and the thought of her fantasizing about him as well was thrilling.

He shook his head, deciding he needed a drink. It had been a long day and he needed to unwind. 'Have a drink and you'll feel better,' he told himself. He tried not to think about the real reason. Home just wasn't the same anymore and, after Olivia's frank statement, he needed some time before facing it.

He ended up at a bar a few blocks from the precinct. He nodded to a few faces he knew, but made his way to the end of the bar. He wasn't in the mood to talk shop, he just wanted a few drinks and some time to think.

"What'll you have?" the bartender asked.

"Just a beer, thanks," Elliot replied.

The bartender grabbed a glass and poured the beer, placing it in front of his customer and taking the offered money. Elliot nodded his thanks and took a long pull of his beer. 'Just what I needed,' he thought with a sigh. He placed the beer back on the bar and allowed his thoughts to turn to Olivia's earlier statement. He was damned if he could think up an innocent meaning for it. The only thing he came up with was that her fantasy involved him. He wondered if she knew that his biggest fantasy involved her.

He wasn't sure what it was about her. Sure, she was definitely easy on the eyes, but seeing an attractive woman didn't move him the same way that looking at Olivia did. Maybe it was her strength and not just her physical strength. She had been through a lot and had come out of it a stronger person. He admired her for that. Of course there was that physical strength, and that was where his fantasy began. Using her strength as well as his own. Slow, gentle love-making was great and all, but there was something to be said for that primal coupling. He had a feeling that Olivia could be as primal as him.

Elliot shook his head. Maybe that was his problem. Maybe it was just that he wasn't fulfilled sexually. Between work and the kids, he and Kathy didn't exactly have a rip-roaring sex life. In fact he was hard pressed to remember the last time they'd made love. He did remember that when they did make love, it was always the same. Sure, he got off, he was male after all, but the passion wasn't there anymore. He gestured to the bartender and bought another beer before his thoughts once again turned to Olivia. It was hard sometimes. He'd look at her and he'd get the sudden urge to push her up against the nearest wall and have his way with her. He'd watch her across the desk and suddenly picture her in the throes of passion, hearing her call his name. He'd usually then end up trying to get rid of his hard-on and praying he wouldn't need to get up until it was gone.

He had it bad. Now he knew that, what in the hell was he going to do about it?

*****

Olivia was still kicking herself an hour later as she sat in her apartment. She couldn't believe she had gone and said that to him. She knew it would ruin everything between them and she hated that thought more than anything. She'd never been as close to anyone as she was to Elliot. He was her best friend and the closest thing she had to family. She'd never had anyone care for her and protect her like he did, it was no wonder she felt the way she did about him. Now everything would be awkward. She wondered if they'd be able to get past it, or if it would be better if he'd ask for her to be assigned another partner. She hoped to God she didn't lose him over this. She'd rather have his friendship than nothing at all.

A sharp rap on the door broke her from her thoughts and Olivia slowly got to her feet. A look through the peephole had her heart hammering in her chest. It was Elliot, and he looked a little agitated. She opened the door, dreading the coming conversation. How was she supposed to explain to him? She hardly understood the feelings herself.

"Hi," he greeted, eyes darting from her face to the carpet.

"Hi," she returned. "Do you... do you want to come in?"

"Yeah," he replied, seeing how nervous she was. He walked past her and turned to watch her while she closed the door. She'd changed from her work clothes, opting instead for sweats and a T-shirt. She looked cute, he decided.

When Olivia turned around, she jumped slightly, not realizing how close he was standing near her. She took a step back but the door stopped her retreat. She looked at him then and the intensity of his gaze made her blush. He'd never looked at her in quite that way before and Olivia found it quite arousing. She broke their gaze, worried about where her thoughts were heading. She had to clear her throat before she could speak but was proud that her voice was relatively even. "Can I get you a drink?" she asked. She needed to put some distance between them, so she could try to get her balance back.

"No," Elliot replied.

It was then that Olivia caught the whiff of alcohol and realized he had already been drinking. "Are you drunk, Elliot?" she asked, incredulous.

"No," he replied again and stepped closer. "I've never been more sober in my life." He leaned in closer still, well inside Olivia's personal space.

She tensed, not sure what to expect from him. Was this pay-back for her earlier comment? Was he just messing with her head? "What are you doing here?" This time her voice was definitely uneven, but the man in front of her was effecting her tremendously.

"I can't stop thinking about what you said," he admitted.

"I'm sorry," she said, once again avoiding eye contact. "I should never have said that."

"Does that mean you didn't mean it?"

Olivia looked up at him then, surprised at the disappointment she heard in his voice. As soon as their eyes locked the sparks flew between them. They moved at the same time, lips crushing together, mouths opening and tongues invading. Elliot stepped closer still, using his body to pin her to the door. Hands started roaming, clawing at clothing to try and find the heated skin beneath. By the time their mouths parted, they were both panting for breath.

Elliot looked into Olivia's eyes, seeing how dark they were and knowing she was aroused. He pushed into her a little further, so she'd be able to feel his own arousal. He saw her eyes widen slightly and knew she'd felt his erection pressing against her. He dipped his head, nibbling on the tempting flesh of her neck, rocking his hips against her so she was left in no doubt as to what he wanted. Her reply was to grab his butt and press herself closer to him, grinding her crotch against his. The offer had been made and accepted.

Somehow, they stumbled to the bedroom, clothing being shed as they went. By the time they stopped at the side of the bed, they were both clad only in their underwear. Elliot paused then, just needing to look at her. His eyes roamed across her face, watching as her tongue flicked out to lick her lips. He looked at the inviting flesh of her throat and then down to the creamy skin of her breasts as they disappeared under the black satin of her bra. Lower he saw her flat stomach and the black panties that hid her most private place, the place he longed to be. Lastly, her long slender legs that he wanted her to wrap around him and not let go.

With a groan, he was reaching for her again, pulling her to him so flesh met flesh. Their lips joined once more, the kiss deep and arousing. Olivia's hands found there way under Elliot's boxers, cupping the round globes of his butt and kneading them in her fingers. He answered by moving a hand up her back and flicking open her bra and then moving his hands so that he could touch the newly exposed flesh. He felt her nipples come to a peak and couldn't resist any more. Tearing his lips from hers, Elliot lowered his head and began suckling on one breast, while the other got attention from his hand. Olivia threw her head back with a moan, her hands going to his head as she encouraged him to continue.

As Elliot continued his ministrations, thoroughly enjoying himself, he felt a hand snake into his boxers and his knees almost buckled as Olivia found his erection. She grasped it firmly, her clever hand moving up and down the shaft. He knew he couldn't let her continue or things could get embarrassing. Grasping her wrist, he pulled her hand away and in one swift movement, pushed her onto the bed.

Making quick work of his boxers, Elliot then reached out and removed Olivia's panties, so she lay before him gloriously nude. She was beautiful, of that he was sure and he couldn't wait any longer. He needed to be inside her. He needed to feel her surrounding him. He lay beside her and reached out, running a hand from her breast, down her stomach until he reached the triangle of curls and lower. He dipped a finger into her warm center, wanting to make sure she was ready for him. He heard Olivia moan as he pulled the slick digit out and massaged the little bundle of nerves he found.

Olivia reached for him again, grasping his erection and telling him, without words, what she wanted. Elliot was happy to oblige, moving between her parted thighs and allowing her to guide him in.

They both gasped at the sensations that first contact made. Olivia felt him stretch and fill her, while Elliot felt her tightness surround him like a glove, drawing him further in. He sunk into her fully and then paused, just gazing down into the flushed face of the woman below him. Her lips were just begging to be kissed, he decided and bent his head to do just that.

As the kiss turned deep, Elliot reached for her hands, moving them above her head and holding them there with his own. Then he started to move within her, long deep strokes that had Olivia crying out into his mouth and wrapping her legs around him.

She reveled in the strength and passion with which Elliot made love. She hated being treated like she was made of porcelain and would break. Elliot knew her strength and was using it, picking up the pace and pushing just that little bit harder. She strained against him, giving just as good as she got, loving being restrained by his strong hands.

Her orgasm struck suddenly and her body tensed as she cried out his name. Elliot soon followed, the feel of her contracting around him was just too much and he buried himself deep within her, coming with a groan.

They lay there for a few minutes, each panting for breath and floating down from the euphoria of their coupling. When he felt he could move, Elliot rose up on his elbows and looked down at Olivia. She smiled up at him, reaching up and caressing his cheek. "Wow," she whispered and realized it was the first time either of them had spoken since it had all started.

Then she realized why. She saw his eyes cloud and knew that he'd just realized the implications of the act. She reached for him, cradling his head against her chest and stroking his hair. "Not yet, Elliot," she whispered. "Just a little longer."

She closed her eyes against the emotions that threatened. Soon, she would have to let him out of her bed and he would have to leave. Go home to his wife, his family. This should never have happened. It went against everything she believed in. She swore she'd never get involved with a colleague and definitely never a married man. So why did lying with him in her arms feel so right?

Elliot's thoughts were also troubled. He'd just committed adultery. He'd gone against his marriage vows, gone against his own moral values. But worst still, it wasn't just some nameless tart he'd slept with. It was with someone he cared about. Someone he'd have to see everyday, have to work with.

He raised his head, needing to end the moment. He needed to think and he couldn't do that when he could feel her skin, still hot and sweaty from their activities, on his own bare flesh. He looked at her one last time before breaking contact completely. He rose from the bed, pulling on his boxers and then started following the trail of clothes, pulling on pieces as he found them.

When he was dressed he turned to see that Olivia had followed him out. She'd found her robe, pulling it tightly around her. He found himself disappointed before firmly pushing that thought away. "I should go," he said at last, grabbing his coat. Olivia only nodded, wrapping her arms around her torso.

Elliot paused, watching her. She looked so sad and vulnerable. He hated to think that he'd hurt her. "Look, Olivia, I don't want you to think this didn't mean anything to me." He turned her towards him, making her meet his gaze. "It did, it meant a lot."

"But it can't happen again," she told him. "I won't be a mistress to anyone, Elliot. If I have you, I have all of you. I'd rather be your friend than the woman you have an affair with."

He nodded, agreeing. He would never belittle her or what she meant to him by expecting her to pursue some torrid affair. First and foremost, she was his best friend and he respected her. "I'll see you in the morning," he told her quietly. Reaching out, he caressed her cheek, needing to touch her one last time.

"Bye," she whispered, moving away from him.

"Bye," he returned and then headed to the door. He looked back at her one last time before leaving her apartment.

Elliot worked on auto-pilot as he got into the elevator and then headed out of the apartment building. It wasn't until he was seated in his car that he allowed himself to think about what he'd done. He couldn't blame it on the alcohol. He'd only had a few drinks at the bar. There was no excuse except that he was attracted to Olivia and her comment had got his brain working overtime. Sure, things weren't exactly great at home, but that didn't give him the right to sleep with another woman.

His emotions whirled around inside him, all vying for supremacy. He was ashamed of cheating on his wife, of going against everything he believed in, but every time he thought of what it had been like to be with Olivia, he felt elated. The reality had sure surpassed the fantasy.

So, now he had a major dilemma. Olivia had made it clear that she was attracted to him, but did not want an affair. He knew he couldn't do that to either her or Kathy. He had to make some decisions.

The first one was whether or not to tell Kathy what he'd done.

The second was who he wanted to be with.

THE END

 

Continued in Reality

Feedback?