Xanders 'Problem'

by Clara

This is just an excuse to get people to shout at Xander, dedicated to…let’s say Joe this time J due to his dislike of people smoking.

***

Xander sat on one of the benches littering the Sunnydale campus while he waited for Buffy, Anya and Willow. Slowly he looked around to make sure he couldn’t see them and reached into his pocket and pulled out a little packet. He smiled fondly at it before opening it and taking out a cigarette he lit it and took a puff. He held it in for a few seconds before exhaling and sighing in bliss.

"I told you!" He heard a voice screech and nearly choked while inhaling a second time as he thought "Shit" He looked up reluctantly and stared into the shocked faces of his two best friends and girlfriend.

"Xander!" Buffy was the first to speak and take a menacing step towards him. Jumping up Xander made it to behind the bench. "Don’t kill me first time never again bad, bad smoking!"

Willow looked at him and shook her head. "How could you! After everything we said about never smoking…ever! I’m hurt." Willow gave him a wounded look and Xander could see the same look on the other two girls. He looked at his cigarette and then back at his friends and sighed stubbing out the cigarette and put the packet in Buffy’s out stretched hand who then crushed it and threw it in a rubbish bin.

"Good. Now let’s go get lunch." Buffy said and they headed off to the espresso pump with Xander moaning all the way.