Stargate SG-1: The Wibble Fic

By Clara

 

Disclaimer: Sam and Daniel don’t belong to me

Summary: *snorts* just read it

Category: Humour and insanity

Rating: G

Author’s notes: I’ve no idea what happened… lets leave it at that.

Dedication: Vicki, Jojo and Emony.

 

 

 

Daniel shrunk back with a look of horror on his face. “What is that?!” Sam for her part was lost in wonder at the sight of it. She’d heard rumours about them from the Tok’ra, but had dismissed it as myth, to be able to see them for herself was…amazing.

 

They floated a few feet off the ground, balls of black light and Sam could barely take her eyes off of them.

 

“Don’t tell me you’ve never read about them in your books Daniel. They’re legends!”

 

Daniel shook his head and signed, knowing that he was going to be teased mercilessly about this when they got home. “I’ve never seen or heard of anything like them.”

 

They stood in silence for a few more minutes before Sam grabbed hold of his hand and pulled him out of the cave. “They don’t like company for too long… I can’t wait to see dad and tell him about them!”

 

He watched Sam practically bounce as they walked for a few minutes before stopping her, “But Sam, what *were* they?”

 

She grinned at him before walking on again, “Wibbles Daniel. Wibbles.”