Stargaze= verb - Have a daydream; indulge in a fantasy

By Clara

 

Summary: Every little dream…

Disclaimer: They’re Joss’

Category: Kaylee/Mal

Rating: R

Authors notes: Thanks to Ash for the beta. I won’t mention what inspired this!

Dedication: Thanks to Kate who had to walk me through this to make sure it actually got finished! Plus she came up with the title.

 

 

Kaylee gasped and leaned back against his chest as his hands ran over her body. She could never tell in these dreams who he was, but he always made her feel so damn good that she couldn’t turn away.

 

One arm wrapped around her waist as the other moved her hair out of the way so he could place small kisses on the exposed flesh. Her body shuddered and her hands grasped the arm around her waist to stop herself from falling when her knees gave out, which she was sure they would.

 

He stopped playing with her hair and skimmed his hand down her side before resting on her hip, the arm around her waste loosened slightly and she felt herself being turn around. Kaylee tilted her head back and looked up into his eyes, seeing her own passion mirrored there… she should have know it was him, he’d always had the ability to make her go weak at the knees, even when she’d been infatuated with Simon, he’d retained that power over her.

 

His head bent and then his lips were on hers, the roughness of his stubble brushing against her skin as his hand deftly undid the buttons of her top, the other still settled on waist began pulling it out of her trousers.

 

It was the sound of banging against the wall that woke her and for a second she couldn’t help but glance around and wonder where Mal had disappeared to. Her head thumped back onto the pillow as she realised it was just another dream which would undoubtedly make it difficult for her to look the Capt'n in the eye for a day or two.

 

She sighed and rolled over, banging against her side of the wall so he knew she was awake and could stop with the noise. Yanking the quilt off of her body she slowly climbed out of bed and ran a hand through her hair.  Well, if nothing else it would be an interesting day.