Sleeping with a JCer

By Clara

This fic came about after Rel and I discussed Jack O'Neill (Stargate) in a loin cloth *thud* So I said if she wrote it I'd a write a fic where she and Harry Kim got together so here you are. There's also a teeny bit of J/C.

Harry, Kathryn and Chakotay aren’t mine and the JCers mentioned are themselves.

Thanks go to Pam, Charon, Isabel, Rel (Jack yum) and Bec.

***


They had been at the party for a good half hour and had been exchanging smouldering looks for most of that time. Harry had sported the blonde girl dressed in a knee length strapless blue dress as soon as he'd walked through the door; she'd taken his breath away.

As soon as he'd seen her all thoughts of Seven had left his mind and now there was only one girl for him

Rel stood silently and watched her crew mates as they laughed and enjoyed themselves, if she was honest with
herself she had to admit that this whole dressing up thing made her a little uncomfortable. But that had all changed the moment Harry Kim walked through the door, what girl wouldn’t feel sexy with the looks he was
sending her? And she was more than happy to return the favour.

Harry couldn't believe his luck when the girl of his dreams began to edge her way around the room towards him. It was strange, they'd been in the delta quadrant for 7 years and he'd NEVER noticed this girl before and began to wonder how that was possible. Before he knew it she was by his side and was sipping her white wine and lemonade in a way that made his mouth dry up and he knew that he REALLY wanted to be alone with her.

Silently slipping her hand in his he lead her out of the room, silently thanking the gods for the dance between Kathryn and Chakotay which was keeping everyone occupied, Without words they made their way towards Harry's quarters and Rels heart slowly started to beat faster....

Pulling her against him as the door to his quarters closed Harry kissed her hard and Rel was surprised that the innocent ensign was capable of such passion...

Unfortunately at that moment a group of drunken JCers called Clara, Isabel, Bec, Charon and Pam were walking past and thinking it was funny, Bec tripped Clara up so she went flying and accidentally hit the chime button to Harry's door, knocking herself out. Harry, thinking it was Tom quickly moved Rel behind him and opened the door, looking down at the unconscious JCer he sighed and turned to Rel....

Smiling apologetically at him and making the agreement to come straight back, Rel helped Charon to pick Clara off the floor and slowly headed for sickbay. Bec, Pam and Isabel stood for a moment longer staring at Harry before starting to giggle at the lipstick on his collar and raced after the other three girls. Sighing softly to himself Harry began to wonder if sleeping with a JCer was SUCH a good idea...