When JCers attack 2: Newsflash

by Clara

 

Day 3 of being stuck in the house due to Glandular Fever and I’m going slightly NUTS!!!!!!!!!! So I wrote fic. This is for Noodles herself (Pam) who asked for a fic and Rel for the title help for another fic and for the nice conversation last night J No characters here are mine. This is the sequel to Rels fic ‘When JCers attack’

****

Announcer guy: “We interrupt Star Trek: Voyager for a special news flash from the Star Trek convention being held in England. Here are our reporters Pam and Bec with the latest.”

 

Pam: Thank you. We’re here in London at… it doesn’t really matter where lets face it. About an hour ago Jeri Ryan who plays Seven Of Nine in the hit show Voyager along with the shows Executive Producer Brannon Braga came on stage in this auditorium to answer fans questions about the show.

 

Bec: Now some of you may remember last year Mr. Braga was attacked by a JCer at a convention, which by the way! Despite the rumors I had nothing to do with. Anyway he was lucky and the JCer was restrained before she could reach him however now in a not so tragic way, it’s happened again. Charon is at Mr. Braga’s bedside with the latest.

 

Charon: Thanks Pam and Bec. Mr. Braga suffered serious spinal injuries and has just gone into surgery but before he was wheeled away, he gave me is version on what happened.

 

Braga: Miss Ryan and I climbed onto to stage and sat down at the table and for about 20 minutes we were asked a series of questions from members of the audience…Then I saw her, it was Rel, the girl who tried to attack me with a chair at the last convention I attended. She had a murderous glint in her eyes and I knew I wasn’t safe. However before I could do anything I saw Rel signal to a row of girls at the front of the room and all of a sudden they ran screaming onto the stage with what I’ve since been told were ‘Braga-axes’ Designed by Rel herself. I hopefully will recover from my injuries but Jeri did not survive and I will miss her!!! *Cries*

 

Charon: That was 15 minutes ago, and we all obviously wish Mr. Braga are best… Well maybe not. Not we go over to Clara who is at the police station where the JCers responsible for this attack are being held.

 

Clara: Thanks Charon. The JCers responsible have now been arrested and named as Becci, Kate, Rel, Coral, Jo, Susanna, Helen, Ally and Loz. I have also been arrested we the JCers would like to explain why we did what we did; Brannon Braga and Jeri Ryan are responsible for killing J/C!!! Along with that Braga was responsible for turning Voyager into a joke with a plot hole in pretty much every episode!!!! . I have to return to my cell now so we now return you to Star Trek Voyager.

Sign Guestbook

E-mail me