Fun and Games in Holodeck 2
By Clara and Ally

Started as a left over paragraph from an abandoned chat-fic with Loz. So Ally and I decided to turn it into something. Hope you guys like it. J Kathryn Janeway, Tuvok and Chakotay aren�t ours. Dedicated to Charon who was the first person to see it and Loz because it was her I started the first fic with.
*****
Tuvok stood outside Holodeck 2; he had booked 3 weeks in advance and planned to spend 4 hours meditating. �Computer activate program Tuvok gamma one.� He commanded and waited for the computer to tell him that his program was ready.
 

�Holodeck 2 is already active.� Looking slightly put out, Tuvok commanded the computer to open the Holodeck doors but was swiftly told the privacy lock had been engaged.
 
�Intriguing.� He thought. �Mr. Paris must be playing Captain Proton again� He waited for a moment to see if the programs occupier would leave the Holodeck but after 5 minutes (Which by the way, were 5 minutes of his life he was never going to get back.) he decided that drastic action was needed. �Computer,� Tuvok pulled himself up to his full height and stepped towards the Holodeck's doors. �Over ride privacy lock, Security code Tuvok pie Alpha one.� Sure enough, the doors swished open to reveal Kathryn Janeway and Chakotay.
 
The Vulcan�s left eyebrow raised slowly as he saw what Chakotay and Kathryn were doing. �I must say I was not aware that Starfleet uniforms were no longer required at work.� Kathryn, who was trying to hide behind Chakotay, blushed and tried to come up with a believable reason why she was naked in the Holodeck with her first officer.
 
After a few strained seconds, punctured by embarrassed stammers from Kathryn, Chakotay spoke up. �Tuvok, could you give us a bit of privacy?� He said, looking past the Vulcan at the doors, which were still open.
 
Tuvok could see Kathryns face getting redder by the second. She had managed to conceal herself behind Chakotay and if he hadn�t been Vulcan he�d have found the situation mildly amusing.
 
Stepping back into the corridor, the doors shutting in front of him, Tuvok heard the beginnings of a Kathryn Janeway sequel of embarrassment. He raised an eyebrow at human nature then moved to the side of the doors and waited for them to clear the Holodeck.
 
A further 5 minutes passed before the doors opened and an embarrassed, but fully clothed, command team stepped out. They had no doubt been arguing about their course of action now that they had been discovered. Kathryn was busy glaring at Chakotay, who had stopped to speak to Tuvok.
 
�Tuvok�ah�Sorry we overran our time. And technically we�re no longer on duty.� Chakotay winked at the Vulcan before grinning at Kathryn who glared back.
 
Tuvok watched them walk down the corridor; Kathryn gesturing wildly and Chakotay walking with a spring in his step and raised his eyebrow again at the strangeness of the command teams actions before heading into the Holodeck to start his meditation.
 
End.