First Impressions
By Clara
 
Summary: He should have known it was too good to be true.
Rating: G
Category: Gen
Archive: Sure, just let me know where!

Disclaimer: They�re not mine
Spoilers: Paradise Lost
Authors notes: For the Southampton Shippers!! Thanks to Jen for beta-ing.
***
 �Sure, Harry, sure.�
 
He should have known by Jack�s tone there was a catch, but no, he�d been too busy congratulating himself that the running was over, even if he hadn�t found paradise along the way.
 
And where had it gotten him? Stuck on this god forsaken cargo ship with possibly one of the most annoying people in the universe.
 
He was seriously starting to think spending the rest of his life in a US jail cell would be a holiday compared to this.
 
Sure, it had been fine when he first joined the Tok�ra. He hadn�t had to be blended, he hadn�t even really needed to do anything for a couple of months� then Jacob Carter had arrived, taken one look at him and �suggested� to the high council that his skills couldn�t possibly be wasted�. So here he was on a standard 2 year surveillance mission with *her*
 
He couldn�t understand it why Jacob had smirked so much when he�d come to tell Harry where he was leaving for and introduced him to his partner for the trip.
 
She�d seemed beautiful, intelligent and all round amazing� for the first 5 minutes. Then it had all begun to make sense. Now, if he could jump ship so to speak, he really would have.
 
Shaking his head, Harry grimaced as he heard the sound of heels clicking on the floor.
 
�Colonel Maybourne?�
 
Ugh, even her voice was annoying.
 
�What *is* it, Anise?�
 
End