Durable
By Clara
 
Summary: �It�s incredibly durable�
Disclaimer: They�re not mine
Rating: G
Authors notes: Response to Geonn�s �Report to Hammond� challenge

Dedication: Geonn, no more early morning challenges, �k? ;)
 
 
"You've got to be kidding." General Hammond stared up at the airman in front of him and then down at the report he'd just been handed.
 
"No, Sir. It was our understanding you wanted to know about any occurrence near the gate."
 
Ahh. It was starting to make sense and he'd known as soon as he'd said 'If someone sneezes near it, I get a report.' that people would start taking him too seriously and low and behold it had happened. This was however by far the most ridiculous incident he'd been informed of so far.
 
Slowly he placed the report on the desk and clasped his hands together, trying to figure out how best to deal with the situation.
 
"Ok, let's go through this again... this isn't one of Colonel O'Neill's jokes?"
 
 The airman shook his head.
 
"Right, well, it's really not necessary to inform me if Doctor Jackson spills coffee on the ramp... it's incredibly durable."
 
The airman nodded. "Sorry, Sir, just following orders."
 
"Well I'm glad you're being so diligent... dismissed."
 
Hammond watched as the airman left the room before leaning back in his chair and chuckling slightly. He really did need to ban coffee in the Gate room. This really was getting a bit much.