Written By Clara

Summary: Baby I'm too lost in you...
Category: CG
Rating: R
Disclaimer: Characters aren�t mine and the song is �Sugababes- Lost in you�
Author�s notes: This series started as a drabble for CSI100 and then just wouldn�t stop� plus this song is just so amazing that it just begged for fic! A music video is forthcoming.

Dedication: Jo, Angie and Allie.
 

| No Contest | No Bad Thing |

****

No Contest
~I can�t help myself, I can�t break this spell ~

****

It was never going to be a difficult choice to make.
 
There�s nothing waiting for him at home, except an empty house. So when she offers to let him stay he�s not about to say no. He�s had a few glasses of wine anyway and wouldn�t be capable of driving himself anyway.
 
He smiles at her as she throws herself back onto the sofa next to him, handing him a blanket and two pillows once she�s comfortable with her head resting lightly on his shoulder.
 
She�s looking as beautiful as he�s ever seen her and once again he�s overwhelmed with love for her as he wraps an arm around her, pulling her closer.
 
This is uncharted territory for them, but that doesn�t mean he�s changed his mind about being there.
 
He glances down at her and smiles himself at the little smile pulling at the corner of her mouth as she begins to fall asleep.
 
This isn�t going to be a comfortable position for either of them to sleep in but he�s loath to move her now. So silently he shakes out the blanket with his free hand and drapes it across them.
 
He drops a kiss to her forehead before kicking his shoes off and letting his eyes slip closed. This is where he wants to be� no contest.

****
No Bad Thing

~I�ve got no strength at all in the state that I�m in~

****

His lips trace a line down her throat and all she can think is that he�d better not stop, not now.

She feels like she�s on fire as his hands slowly pull at the hem of her top before pulling it over her head, fingers immediately stroking newly uncovered flesh.

She pulls his lips back to hers and it�s no longer like the soft and playful kisses they shared earlier. This is hot and passionate�.play time is over.

The back of her knees hit the bottom of the bed and it�s only his arms holding on to her that stop her from tumbling backwards�although she�s beginning to wonder if that would be such a bad thing.

He whispers that he wants her and right now she�s 99% sure that she�d let him do or have anything he wanted and she wouldn�t argue.

She surrenders then and is lost in the sensations he has to offer her.

TBC