The Game
By Clara 

Disclaimer: They�re not mine
Summary: It had turned into a game
Category: Sara/Warrick
Archive: Anywhere. Just let me know please :)

Rating: G
Authors note: Incredibly short, pointless and a little sappy for me. But I hope someone, *cough*Amanda*cough* likes it.
Dedication: Amanda, for the incredibly long Warrick arms conversations ;)
***
Somewhere along the line it had turned into some sort of game. He�d look over at her, catch her eye and look away, then she�d look at him catch his eye and look away.

Sara couldn�t stop the smirk from showing; he really easy to play around with sometimes. Glancing over at him again, she giggled slightly before coughing and turning away.  

When Warrick wasn�t on one of his serious kicks they had a lot of fun together and somewhere along the line Sara had started to think of him as more than just a friend.  

Determined to actually get some work done sometime during their shift, she looked into the microscope and tried to figure out why this type of sand had come from and what it was doing at the crime scene. 

�Hey Sara?� She nearly jumped out of her skin when he appeared next to her. Glaring at him she tried to get her heart rate under control and then gulped when she realised just how close he was.

�Jesus Warrick! Are you trying to kill me?� He flashed her a smile and her legs turned to jello.  

�Sorry. Just wondering if you wanted to go out when we finish here?�

For a moment she was speechless. The hundreds of reasons it would be bad idea running through her mind before she pushed them all firmly aside and told them to be quiet. �umm sure. I�d like that.�

�Great, meet you out front?� 

�Ok.� She nodded and watched as he walked out of the room. Huh, that hadn�t been expected.

Grinning she turned back to the microscope and started counting down the minutes until the shift ended.