Written By Clara
 

Disclaimer: Still not mine.
Summary: ~I wanna know you inside out~
Category: CGR
Archive: Shipperworld, Working Love, Infinitely Better, Graveshiftcsi

Rating: PG-13
Author�s note: Another fic that just happened, I quite like it when this happens!
Dedication: Jen, you know why. Jo, just because and Erin, write fic!!!!!
***

| Gil | Catherine |



Gil
Whispers in the dark

He loves it when they�re wrapped around each other and she whispers his name. When her eyes are glazed over and her hair is mussed from his fingers running through it and she says his name with enough passion that it always pushes him over the edge.
 
Sometimes he wonders if she does it just to see him loose control, but then he thinks that she�s never in control herself when that point comes� no pun intended.
 
When she�s curled up next to him sated, he wonders why it�s him she comes to. At the beginning of every shift it�s like nothing has happened, but he always finds himself thinking about her when he should be concentrating on work.
 
It�s never been just about sex for him, he loves her too much for it to ever be just that. He wants her to be his and for the whole world to know it, he hopes that one of the reasons she comes to him is that she feels the same, although at darker times he wonders if that�s just wishful thinking.
 
Usually he rolls away and pretends to sleep, while listening to every move she makes as she collects all her clothes and leaves his bedroom. Not today though, today he rolls towards her and just looks at her.
 
She�s still trying to catch her breath and he allows himself a slight moment of smugness that it was him that made her breathless. Her eyes meet his and she smiles slightly, her hand coming up to his face, so he turns his head and kisses her palm, making her giggle.
 
He looks back at her and can see the uncertainly on her face, so he leans forward and caresses her lips with his. This kiss is different than the ones during their urgent couplings, lacking the urgency but none of the passion.
 
He pulls back slightly and whispers that he wants her to stay, that he wants her here when he wakes up. She sighs and her hands run across his shoulders, pulling him closer again and when she whispers his name later on, he�s no longer in any doubt that this is where she wants to be and that she knows just how she affects him.
***

Catherine
Completeness follows

She loves it when he gets lost in her like this. He shudders and she runs her hands along his shoulder blades and down his arms, leaving goosebumps and she wonders how it can possibly cold enough for them.
 
She was surprised when he told her to stay, although she knows she shouldn't be. She's loved him for so long and always wondered if he felt the same, now she has her answer and she can't help but grin at the knowledge.
 
He places kisses along her jaw and she can't help but sigh and arch her back, swatting him lightly when he chuckles at her. She's in no doubt that he knows what he does to her, just as she knows how she affects him.
 
His lips meet hers again and she surrenders control to him, something she's become accustomed to doing and doesn't mind at all, because when he comes in her arms, she knows she's the one with the power.
 
When it�s over, she lays with her head on his shoulder and trails her fingers across his chest, drawing invisible patterns while he looks down at her in amusement.
 
This man has utterly surprised her. He shows the same amount of passion towards her as he does for their job and it takes her awhile to get her mind around the fact that he really does want her.
 
She�d always left before he woke up, this will be the first night she won�t, another thought that makes her grin.
 
She can feel her eyelids growing heavy then and sighs, giving up the fight to keep them open. His arm tightens around her and she doesn�t think she�s ever felt safer.
 
She guesses it�s kinda deserved, they�ve waited 16 years for this, it�s only fair that their moments together encroach on perfect every once in awhile.