Written By By Clara and Erin aka. Honey & Sugar
(We're just *that* sweet and innocent)

Disclaimer: Not ours (aren't you all glad?!)
Category: Bodice Ripper Smut
Rating: NC-17 or more accurately, BCM, MMYB ;)
Author's notes: uhh yes, not much to say about this other than, it was fun!!!

Dedication: To our fellow CSI, Gutter Goddess. Who was sane enough to keep outta this! (We did try to drag her into it!) Also, thanks go to Emony as the first line was thought up by her!
***

| Catherine And Gil In A Drug Store Novel | Your Place Or Mine? |


Catherine And Gil In A Drug Store Novel
What would happen to Gil and Catherine if CSI ever loaned the characters out to 'Mills and Boon'?

Catherine swooned in his manly embrace, trembling all the way from her full bosom to her most secret place at the thought of what was to come.

"Oh Gil!" She cried, "Take me now!"

It was like music to his ears as he swooped her up in his arms, kissing her as the rain fell down on them, soaking them both until Catherine's white dress was stuck to her skin and in an incredible plot twist, had become rather see through.

She in turn thanked her lucky stars that she'd had the good sense to wear flimsy cotton that day.

He rained sweet kisses upon her, savouring the taste of her delicious skin. He could feast and never be sated. Her need combined with his thickened the air around him; her urgent sighs combined with his desperate moans. He knew where they needed to go, and wasted no time in getting there. In one smooth motion, he carried her across the threshold in his strong arms and headed towards her bedroom, bumping into random objects as he went, so wrapped up in her beauty was he.

He gasped as her hand slithered down his body, some how making it inside his trousers before he could protest. She took his manhood between her nimble fingers and squeezed lightly, forcing a groan forth from his body.

Feeling the hardness of his arousal, and hearing his groans of desire, Catherine's eyes glazed over from a mixture of love and lust. When Gil reciprocated and gently kneaded and stroked her aching breasts, her breathing became shallow.

"Gil..." her head fell back as she let go of his erection long enough to undo his trousers and push them and his boxers down to his knees. She greatly feared they wouldn't make it to the bed when one of Gil's hands began to push up the skirt of her sodden dress in order to reach her secret place.

When she felt his fingers brush her fiery furnace her entire body trembled. She craved him more than anything else, as the world seemingly existed for only them to explore their passions. He smiled at her as he stoked her fire, backing off to save that for later. Her breathing laboured, Catherine leaned against him for support, until he could no longer stand the friction between them.

He claimed her lips again in a violent kiss before taking hold of her dress and ripping it off of her in one fluid motion. She gasped as the cool air met her heated centre, but the gasp quickly turned into a moan as he knelt down in front of her and began to explore her body with his mouth. Her fingers clenched in his hair to stop herself from falling, as he raised her passion to new highs.

He grinned wickedly against her supple skin and took her taunt nipple in his mouth, suckling on it until she cried out his name and began to beg for him. Her fingers laced themselves in his unkempt hair, pulling him closer to her aching body. He continued to toy with her, licking and sucking at her heaving chest, until neither of them could take it any longer.

Catherine pulled him up until her fiery eyes met his icy ones as she backed away from him before flinging herself down on the bed and spreading herself open before him. "Gil.. come, take me now!"

Gil diverged himself of his remaining clothing and speared his lovers fertile womb with his pulsating manhood. Catherine whispered her encouragement as he continued to slam into her. Neither in the mood to take things slowly.

She arched her back to grant him better access to all that she was offering him. Their hungry mouths met once, and then twice in more urgent kissing. She matched his thrusts with movement of her own, driven desperate by the blazing desire within her.

He nipped at the damp skin at the base of her neck as their passions continued to soar, pulling them both towards the precipice, neither quite ready to fall. "Gil..." Catherine's breathily voice reached his ears and he kissed her again before slamming into her one last time, as remarkably they both came together as he emptied his seed into her quivering body.

As they rode the last waves of their mind-shattering orgasms, Catherine reached up and sucked on his neck, playing with the skin over his Adam's Apple. His hand slid up her torso, until it connected with her neck, and then her flushed cheek. With a tender smile, he leaned forward and kissed her sweetly.

It was a bittersweet moment. Both knew this was a moment that could never be repeated for they could not allow their relationship to get in the way of their work, no matter how deeply they felt for each other, it just could never be.They each heaved a heavy sigh and Gil couldn't help but stare at her full breasts as she did so.

"Quit staring," Catherine rolled her eyes and covered her swollen mounds with her trembling hands. "That's what got us here in the first place."

Gil, with a mischievous smirk, dipped his head and started kissing at the rosy skin her hands didn't cover. He heard her sigh; eventually, her hands slipped away to cup his face, bringing his blue depths to meet hers. Wordlessly, he rolled onto his side and took her in his arms. Letting her know he would be there when she awoke.
***

Your Place Or Mine?
"Oooh Gil!"

Catherine licked her pouty lips and watched as Gil sauntered across the room. His eyes burned in hers and she could feel her pulse quicken. He arched one perfect eyebrow and came over to his desk.
 
She stood up and stared at him from the other side. She wondered if he could see her heart pounding, or the fever that was creeping through her body. "Gil?"
 
"I just can't fight it anymore Catherine..."
 
His stare burned through her and the moment their eyes met she knew she was lost. She swallowed quickly before standing and leaning over the desk towards him. "I want you Gil, right here."
 
"Ooooh..." She let out a rush of air before his lips came crashing down on hers. She whimpered into his mouth as he grinded his hips against hers.
 
His fingers tangled in her hair and he tugged gently, tipping her head back for his uninhibited exploration of her jaw and neck. "Gil... please... I need you... we've been teasing each other for too long... and---" she stopped talking to moan as he nibbled upon a very sensitive spot on her neck.
 
She could feel the heat rushing to her secret place, the need bubbling in the pit of her stomach. That was it. She had to have to him, right then.
 
Quickly she pulled him now onto the desk with her and flipped him onto his back, straddling him.
 
"No more games..." Quickly she buttoned his pants and thrust her hand in, grasping his weeping cock in her hand. "...so big." She groaned.
 
"Cath... oh, god..." His hips moved up into her hand. "Don't tease me... please."
 
She giggled...evilly. Before guiding his hand under her skirt. He pushed apart her sodden panties as she pulled down his boxers, freeing his manhood to the air.
 
A loud gasp escaped her lips as he guided her down onto him, sheathing his shaft within her heat. "So... big," she whispered, sagging forward. "God... Gil..."
 
He smirked and leaned up, pushing her hair back to kiss her swollen lips. "Delicious," he murmured, as she started rocking against him.
 
She was sure her cries could be heard echoing down the corridor as he filled her, completed her. She sighed as he continued to thrust up to meet her.
 
"Oh! Gil!" She gasped loudly, "I'm so close..." His hand came up and rubbed her clit frantically, he could feel his impending orgasm building, threatening to envelop him.
 
"Catherine-" he gasped and one hand tightened on her thigh, as he emptied his seed into her trembling body.
 
She shuddered and fell forward. "God... Gil... that was..."
 
"Fantastic? I know." He grinned cockily as she slapped him slightly on his chest before climbing off of him and falling back into the guest chair.
 
"So...your place or mine?"
 
END!
 
*Honey & Sugar smile innocently and polish their halos*