First Time I Fell In Love
by Clara

All lyrics from Martine McCutcheon�s song first time I fell in love. All Character�s mentioned belong to Joss. Dedicated to Kevin and Sam. You always make me smile!
If this is a bit funny sense wise it�s �cause I�m ill, so�sorry.
Set after Graduation day part 2 but that�s kinda clear.
Rated G.

***

I remember the first time I saw him. It was cold and I remember shivering but what I heard behind me made me forget the cold. I could feel someone behind me.

I could tell that whoever it was, was different but I never thought he was a vampire even though as Giles told me I should have known being the slayer and all.

~ The stars were falling,
The air was still,
I still remember, I always will.
My heart was flying so high above,
it was the first time I fell in love. ~

But I never imagined it and when I opened my eyes after that kiss and saw his true face I screamed more out of surprise than fear and probably disappointment in my self for not knowing he was a vamp. But that kiss oh it was wonderful, and every kiss after that was better than the one before it but not as good as the ones to come. I loved him even before I saw his true face.

~ And in that moment I felt so good,
I was so frightened and yet so sure,
You were the hero that I dreamed off,
It was the first time I fell in love. ~

And I know what Willow means when she says when she first saw Oz she knew he was the one for her because I felt it too, with Angel.

And now he�s leaving and I can�t believe it. He said he wouldn�t say goodbye he said it would be too hard but it is anyway goodbye or not but even if he didn�t say goodbye I did as he once said I need closure. And I know he�s sorry for my tears but he still feel�s that what he�s doing is the right thing for us.

~ You were so sorry I was so sad,
you were the best thing I ever had.
My heart was breaking,
I thought I�d died,
it was the first time I said goodbye. ~

I keep thinking I should run to him for answers �cause I still don�t understand why he�s leaving.

~ And In the darkness of that lonely night,
When you held me I held on too tight.
I lost the hero that I dreamed of,
It was the first time I fell In love. ~

And one day I�ll probably figure it out but for now I�ll let him go and just remember that I�ll see him again someday and I pray he knows I�ll always love him because he�s my first love and that�s someone you never forget.

~ No I�m not crying,
�Cause I am not bruised,
Some loves forever and some love you lose.
I lost the hero that I dreamed of
That was the first time I fell in love.
The very first time I fell in love.
But it won�t be the last time I fall in love. ~